Which team is the home team?
The Florida Gators are the home team and are located on the West side of the stadium.
The Georgia Bulldogs are the visiting team and are located on the East side of the stadium.
What time does the game start?
Kickoff is at 3:30 p.m. and gates will open at 1:30 p.m.
Where can I get tickets to the game?
Tickets to the 2023 Florida-Georgia football game are available for purchase from Ticketmaster.com.
How will I have my ticket scanned?
There will be new magnetometers in place, enabling fans to walk through carrying their clear bag and leave their cell phone and keys in pockets. After entering, fans will then proceed to the new self-scan ticket kiosks to have their mobile tickets scanned.
What can I bring into the stadium?
Visit the Stadium Information page for complete rules and guidelines, driving directions to EverBank Stadium and more.
- No purses or bags larger than 12 x 6 x 12 inches. Clear bag policy is in place.
- No cameras with lenses longer than six inches.
- No coolers or containers including cans, cups and bottles.
- No strollers or umbrellas.
- No pets (except special services).
- No food or beverage from outside the stadium.
- No seat cushions.
- No video or audio recorders.
- No whistles, noisemakers, air horns or laser pointers.
- No poles or sticks.
- No knives, guns or any type of weapons or explosives.
- No smoking.
- No promotional materials.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by stadium management.
- No Re-Entry.
How can I join RV City?
Thank you for your interest in participating in RV City. This area is sold out for the 2023 game. If you would like to join the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to join. Please be sure to include your first and last name + phone number in your email.
What is the Information & First Aid Zones?
The Information & First Aid Zones presented by UF Health are Guest Service locations produced by the City of Jacksonville to provide an area where residents, students and visitors enjoying downtown Jacksonville before, during, and after the Florida-Georgia festivities can find assistance. This includes basic medical help, first aid, transportation services information, directions, water and more.
The Information and First Aid Zones are the fastest way to get help during the Florida-Georgia game. All locations will begin operation at 12:00pm on game day and end 30 minutes post game.
All Information and First Aid Zones are open 12 p.m. Noon — 30 minutes after the game on Saturday, October 28th.
Located throughout the downtown area, the Information and First Aid Zones are the fastest way to get help during the Georgia-Florida game.
- Lot P – Veterans Memorial Wall (1145 E Adams Street)
- Lot X – Service Road entrance, south of Gator Bowl Blvd., eastbound.
- Lot P – Babe Ruth Statue (corner of Georgia St. & Duval St.)
- Across from VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, corner of A. Philip Randolph & Duval Street
- Lot E – outside RV City (corner of Talleyrand & Gator Bowl Blvd.)
A map containing these locations can be found on our Information & First Aid Zones page.
Why does the name change from Florida-Georgia to Georgia-Florida?
Since 1933, the rivalry football game has taken place on neutral ground in Jacksonville, FL. Every year, the name of the football game alternates depending on the home team. On even number years, Georgia is the home team, and the game title is Georgia-Florida. On odd number years, Florida is the home team, and the game title is Florida-Georgia. In 2023, Florida is the home team.
Are there available hotels in the area?
Are there any marketing restrictions?
Unauthorized retail, commercial, marketing, and promotional activities are strictly prohibited inside parking lots, tailgating areas and on city property without prior written approval (and proof of certification in the manner of a sticker, etc.) from the City of Jacksonville. All violators will be escorted off the premises by the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. These regulations are applicable in parking lots owned and/or leased by the City of Jacksonville and managed by ASM.