The Georgia Bulldogs are the visiting team and are located on the East side of the stadium.
To avoid traffic, it is advised that you take advantage of the JTA Gameday Xpress as well as the JTA Skyway.
For more information on parking and transportation, please click here.
- No purses or bags larger than 12 x 6 x 12 inches.
- No cameras with lenses longer than six inches.
- No coolers or containers including cans, cups and bottles.
- No strollers or umbrellas.
- No pets (except special services).
- No food or beverage from outside the stadium.
- No seat cushions.
- No video or audio recorders.
- No whistles, noisemakers, air horns or laser pointers.
- No poles or sticks.
- No knives, guns or any type of weapons or explosives.
- No smoking (except in designated areas).
- No promotional materials.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by stadium management.
- No Re-Entry.