The Ultimate Tailgate
RV City is a staple of the Florida-Georgia football experience. Bring your RV or camper and set up your ultimate tailgate!
All spaces for RV City are sold out. If you pre-purchased a space in RV City you may begin arriving on Tuesday, Oct. 25th at 9:00 a.m. Can’t set up until Thursday? That’s fine! You will still have a spot if you pre-purchased.
- Lot E in the Sports Complex
- $125 per space each day
- $25 per car in tow each day
- Guests visiting campers in RV City must park in LOT D for a $10 charge.
Pre-sale reservations are now sold out.
For more information and wait list options, please call the SMG Ticket Office at (904) 630-3969.
- Pre-sold reservations are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. All pre-sold reservations must check-in and park no later than Thursday, Oct. 27.
- Cars in tow MUST be parked in Lot G and will incur a $25 per day parking charge.
Rules & Regulations
- All camping vehicles, trailers, and RVs must be self-contained.
- Trash containers and security included.
- All camping vehicles, trailers, and RVs must have exhaust pipe extensions in parking lots.
- Entrance is on a first-come, first-served basis. Spots will be assigned once campers enter the lot.
- Saving spaces is not be allowed.
- Cars in tow that are attached to RVs MUST be parked in Lot G and will incur the $25 per day parking charges. Auto parking is limited to first-come, first-served basis.
- If campers arrive early, someone MUST be with the vehicle at all times or it will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Small generators are permitted but must fit in the given campground space. Generators must be positioned so fumes do not reach other campers. Campers are responsible for ordering their own generator.
- No electric or water hook-ups available.
- All campers must exit RV City by Sunday, Oct. 30 by noon.
- No refunds will be issued.
- No retail or commercial businesses are allowed within the campground area without prior written approval from the City of Jacksonville.
- Golf carts and motorized scooters that aren’t street-legal are not permitted in the Sports Complex area, surrounding parking lots, or streets leading to The Jacksonville Landing from Thursday, Oct. 27 – Sunday, Oct. 30. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office has the right to shut down all golf carts due to traffic issues and safety concerns. Only authorized golf carts will be permitted in the area on Friday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Oct. 29.
- Vehicles parking on city lots to visit campers must be removed by 2 a.m. on Saturday morning they will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Unauthorized retail, commercial, marketing and promotional activities are strictly prohibited inside parking lots, tailgating areas and on city property without prior written approval (and proof of certification in the manner of a sticker, etc.) from the City of Jacksonville. All violators will be escorted off the premises by the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. These regulations are applicable in parking lots owned and/or leased by the City of Jacksonville and managed by SMG.
Amasons is the exclusive provider of pump outs, additional bathroom facilities, and water tanks in RV City. Please contact Amasons at (904) 276-4829 for portable toilets and other sanitation needs during the weekend.
RV City Entertainment
Thursday, Oct. 27
RV City Stage Entertainment – 7-11 p.m.
Jimmy Parrish and The Waves
Jimmy Parish and The Waves have become one of the more well-known acts in the Trop Rock Nation.
Friday, Oct. 28
RV City Stage Entertainment– 7-11 p.m.
Rockin Country that makes you wanna swing that thing!
17th annual “Show Your True Colors” Campground Decorating Contest
Judging 4-5 p.m.
Show your team spirit by decorating campers with elaborate signs, lights, colors and more and you could win great prizes! Decorations must be complete by 4 p.m. on Friday, October 28th and winners will be announced at 5 p.m. Must be present at your camper to win. The categories are: Best Bulldog Spirit, Best Gator Spirit and Best Halloween Spirit.