Message boards will be placed throughout the entertainment footprint and will display parking information on game day. Please refer to these boards, not your navigation systems, for specific instructions on parking.
At 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 7, the lane indicators will shift to pre-game pattern of three eastbound lanes and one westbound lane on Bay Street from Ocean Street to the Sports Complex Area.
Take a convenient River Taxi to your Georgia-Florida weekend destinations. River Taxis loop every 30-40 minutes during the service hours noted below. Tickets can be purchased on board all River Taxi boats.
CASH payments only. Exact change is requested to minimize personal contact.
Saturday, November 7: 10 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Only one-way passes will be sold on the boats.
- Tickets will be $10 each way
- CASH ONLY. Exact change is requested to minimize personal contact.
- Infants (2 Years and Under): FREE
- If you are staying at a downtown hotel, please ask if a round trip wristband is available for purchase when you check into your hotel. These are the ONLY round trip wristbands that will be sold/distributed this year.
- Operating at 50% capacity
- Masks highly encouraged
- Crew will wear masks and gloves
- Operating three open-air boats
Pre-Game River Taxi Transport
- Hyatt Regency (East of Main Street Bridge)
- Friendship Fountain
- Doubletree (Southbank East of Main Street Bridge)
- Southbank hotel (formerly Lexington Hotel)
Post-Game River Taxi Transport
- Hyatt (Northbank)
- Doubletree (Southbank)
IMPORTANT: In order to reduce crowding on the city dock after the game, the River Taxi will make one stop on the Northbank at the Hyatt and one stop on the Southbank at the Doubletree. Each stop is approximately a five minute walk to the other stops on either side of the river.
For more information, go to www.rivertxiandtours.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org