TIAA Bank Field Information
Orange and Blue or Red and Black? For a game this important, you’re going to want to be with your fellow fans. There are distinct parking and seating areas assigned to each fanbase to put you right in the middle of your team’s pregame festivities. You park next to them, you cheer alongside them, and hopefully you’ll celebrate with them after the game!
- The Florida Gators are the visiting team and are located on the East side of the stadium.
- The Georgia Bulldogs are the home team and are located on the West side of the stadium.
Home / Visiting Team Information
TIAA Bank Field is also home to some of the most amazing features you’ll experience anywhere. The stadium is equipped with the World’s Largest Video Boards, which measure 60 feet high by 362 feet long and have more than 21,700 square feet of digital canvas! The facilities continue to expand as time goes on, as well. In May 2017, Daily’s Place, Jacksonville’s premier outdoor entertainment venue, opened to the public, booking world-renowned performers.
Rules & Regulations
- No cameras with lenses longer than six inches.
- No bags or purses larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- No coolers or containers including cans, cups, and bottles.
- No strollers or umbrellas.
- No pets (except special services).
- No food or beverage from outside the stadium.
- No seat cushions.
- No video or audio recorders.
- No whistles, noisemakers, air horns or laser pointers.
- No poles or sticks, including selfie sticks.
- No knives, guns, or any type of weapons or explosives.
- No promotional materials.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by stadium management.
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’
Smoking is prohibited inside the Stadium, there are no longer any designated smoking areas. Tobacco products, e-cigarettes / vaping are prohibited items.
Fans may bring handheld signs into TIAA Bank Field, provided that the signs are appropriate and in good taste (as determined by stadium personnel) and meet the following requirements:
- Signs must be event-related
Signs must not be obscene, offensive, derogatory, commercial in nature or political.
- Signs cannot obstruct the view of other guests, cover any stadium signage or other markings, or be affixed to the walls, pads, railings or any other part of the stadium.
- Signs must be made of a paper or lightweight, cloth-like material.
- Signs cannot utilize wood, pole, metal or similar types of materials for support.
- Maximum dimensions of a permitted sign are 3 feet by 2 feet.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates or in the stadium. Fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium. TIAA Bank Field is NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium and Game tickets will be forfeited.
Disabled Services & Seating
There are elevators located in the southwest and southeast corners of the stadium, as well as between Gates 2 and 3 in the north end zone.
Disabled guests in sections 148-150, 101-106 and 403-416 should use the elevator located in the southwest corner of the stadium near Gate 1.
Disabled guests in section 140-147 and 430-443 should use the elevator in the southeast corner of the stadium near Gate 2. Disabled guests in section 113-133 and 217-229 should use the elevator between Gates 2 and 3 in the north end zone.
Please note that guests in sections 113-122 and 217-229 that have entered the inside perimeter gates of the stadium will need to use the elevators in the southwest or southeast corner of the stadium to access their seats.
Wheelchair Escort Service
The Wheelchair Escort Service is available at all perimeter gates of the stadium. This service will assist disabled patrons from entrance gate to their assigned seat. The Wheelchair Escort Service will return post-game to pick up patrons at their assigned seats and return them to their original entry gate. If disabled patrons need constant use of a wheelchair, we ask that they provide their own. The Wheelchair Escort Service is intended to relieve those in need of the initial long entry and exit walks.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedures
A designated drop-off location has been created at Gate 1 to allow those with a disability to be dropped off as close as possible to TIAA Bank Field. Drivers who drop off disabled patrons should enter Lot M (use entrance at Georgia Street and Adams Street) and tell the parking attendant and the police officer that you are dropping off a guest with disabilities. Once the guest has been dropped off, the driver must exit Lot M if he/she does not have a parking pass for that lot. Please note that cars found in designated lots without the proper pass will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Post-event traffic will flow away from the stadium for approximately 30-45 minutes after the game. Disabled patrons can use the postgame Golf Cart Shuttle Service (Gate 1 Area) or wait at the closest gate location until the traffic pattern has returned to two-way.
Ride share providers such as Lyft and Uber MUST be staged on Georgia Street by half time in order to provide service to fans.
Post-Game Golf Cart Shuttle Program
If you need assistance to your vehicle, a Post-Game Golf Cart Shuttle Program will begin during the fourth quarter and will be based at the area just outside of Gate 1. Guests will be assisted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Golf cart shuttles are limited in seating. Only guests (and one companion) in need of assistance may use this service. Please ask the rest of your party to meet you at your vehicle. The Golf Cart Shuttle Service is limited to the immediate Sports Complex parking lots.