Tips from the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office
Parking will be extremely limited in the Sports Complex area. Fans are encouraged to ARRIVE EARLY and take a convenient JTA Stadium Shuttle.
- Fans without pre-paid parking passes should use general parking. Lots open at 8 a.m. and JSO anticipates that general public parking in the Sports Complex area will fill up five hours prior to kickoff. Private lots near the stadium fill up just as fast.
- ARRIVE EARLY. The stadium gates open at 1:30 p.m. and the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office’s focus will shift to pedestrian traffic at that time. Vehicles should expect traffic delays.
- Follow the sign board parking directions on display on roadways throughout the city.
- Lanes on Gator Bowl Boulevard and Bay Streets will be reversed during the third quarter. All traffic will flow away from the stadium.
- Follow @JSOPIO on Twitter or visit www.twitter.com/JSOPIO for live traffic updates.
- Visit www.jaxsheriff.org for additional maps. Follow @FLvsGA on Twitter or visit www.twitter.com/FLvsGA for live updates on events.
Sports Complex Parking
Metropolitan Park Boat Docking – SOLD OUT
1410 Gator Bowl Blvd, Northbank Riverfront
- Boat docking reservations open on Tuesday, Sept. 18 at 10 a.m. and can be made at www.JaxParks.com under Marina Reservations.
- Docking fee determined by boat size. Three-day minimum charge.
- 30-minute parking for unloading on Thursday and Friday only. No parking on Saturday.
- For more information, call the City Dockmaster (904) 630-0839.
River City Brewing Co. Boat Dock
835 Museum Circle, Southbank Riverfront
- Marina facilities, fuel and overnight docking available.
- Friday Nov. 1 and Saturday, Nov. 2.
- 1 night minimum. $3.00 per ft., 30 ft. minimum.
- Up to 30 boat slips available.
- For more information, call (904) 398-7918.
Golf carts and motorized scooters that are not street-legal will not be permitted in the Sports Complex area, surrounding parking lots, or streets leading to The Jacksonville Landing.
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office has the right to shut down all golf carts due to traffic issues and safety concerns. Only authorized golf carts will be permitted in the area on Friday, Nov. 01 and Saturday, Nov. 02.